1) Interview your grandparents or a great aunt or uncle.
Ask them what it was like growing up in their era and what
they think of the world today? And spend some quality time
2) If you elderly relatives are deceased have a Mass said
for them every for what would have been their Birthday and
anniversary of their death.
3) Visit a nursing home to volunteer
4) Consider bringing Communion to the homebound and the
elderly by becoming a Eucharistic Minister at your Parish.
5) Read St Pope John Paul ll
Letter To The Elderly